For our client, an innovative, ambitious and sustainably growing organization, we are looking for a dedicated and energetic HR Business Partner. Do you have a strategic background, are you an initiator with hands-on attitude and do you want to have a direct impact? Then be sure to read on.
Due to rapid growth and even greater ambitions, our client will expand its HR department and, in collaboration with the HR Director, you will continue to guarantee an optimal HR service. Within this quest, your focus will be directed towards the following aspects:
- First point of contact for the employees and a sounding board for your assigned employee population regarding any HR related questions/concerns;
- Support, advise, coach and challenge the business on the employee life cycle processes (recruitment, onboarding, performance review, evaluation, exit, career questions, etc);
- Work closely with the HR director on operational and strategic HR plans in line with the global HR strategy;
- Develop, implement and standardize cost-effective HR processes, policies, systems and metrics to support the business units;
- You have a good understanding of local employment legislation and compliance requirements concerning employment regulations.
The ideal candidate can rely on:
- Solid and relevant experience as HR BP within a white collar population;
- Agile and flexible to the needs of the organization;
- Belgian social legislation has no secrets to you;
- Solid track record at building relationships;
- Strong problem solving and project management skills;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good level of French
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary package with company car and extralegal advantages;
- Positive work atmosphere where collaboration is key;
- Financially solid organisation with various growth- and development opportunities.
Interested? Please contact Rik Minne via firstname.lastname@example.org