For our client, a growing and ambitious organization in the Pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a dedicated HR Business Partner with an international mindset and a track record navigating a corporate matrix organization. Do you have a strategic background, are you an initiator with hands-on attitude and do you want to have a direct impact? Also, are you looking to do so within a leading and forward-thinking environment? Then be sure to read on.
As HR BP within this dynamic work environment the objective is to promote corporate values and enable business success by combining an operational and strategic approach.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the HR director on operational and strategic HR plans in line with the global HR strategy;
- You are responsible for both operational recruitment and optimising the recruitment process;
- First point of contact for the employees and a sounding board for the business regarding any HR related questions/concerns (act as a liaison and counselor);
- Support, advise, coach and challenge the business on the employee life cycle processes (recruitment, onboarding, performance review, evaluation, exit, career questions, etc);
- Lead/ coordinate HR and change projects, operate as a change agent and stimulate the employees and local unions to embrace change;
- Special attention will go to talent management (development/succession plans, skill/gap analysis, implementation of the talent review process, etc) and organizational / leadership development;
- Develop, implement and standardize cost-effective HR processes, policies, systems and metrics to support the business units;
- You have a good understanding of local employment legislation and compliance requirements concerning employment regulations.
You will report to the regional HR director and work in close collaboration with the supporting centres of excellence (payroll, comp&ben, talent management).
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in HR
- Track record in an international/ matrix organization;
- Solid track record at building relationships;
- The willingness to combine operational tasks with strategic thinking;
- Agile and flexible to the needs of the organization;
- Strong problem solving and project management skills;
- Ability to work independently and proactively;
- Fluent in Dutch – French – English
- Competitive salary package with company car and extralegal advantages;
- Independent and challenging position within an international organization;
- Positive work atmosphere where collaboration is key;
- Financially solid organisation with various growth- and development opportunities.